Christianity Explored gives you the time and space to think about the big questions of life and to consider the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith – Jesus Christ. It might be the best news you’ve ever heard!
It is usually run on our church premises but we are also planning to introduce it to our home groups and community spaces for those why find it more comfortable discussing faith matters outside of a church environment.
You can ask any question you want and meet other people who are on a similar journey to you,
- Maybe you went to church when you were younger of many be you’ve never been.
- Perhaps you have lots of questions to ask, or perhaps you’d rather just sit and listen.
- You might think of yourself as a confused Christian or a convinced atheist, or somewhere in between…
EVERY ONE IS WELCOME!
You will find more information on the Christianity Explored course at www.christianityexplored.org
Christianity Explored is run in a variety of ways. No two groups are the same! many will have between six and twelve people in them and have a mixture of ages (although we do try and provide men only and women only groups if there are sufficient numbers and there’s a demand for it. Sessions usually last around a couple of hours and can include the following.
- Food, drink and a time to chat and relax
- Time for you to find out for yourself what the Bible says about Jesus Christ and the meaning of life
- A short DVD or talk focusing on a part of Jesus life
- A discussion time, when you can ask questions or sit and listen to others.
And if you need to miss a week, that’s ok too. And you can pull out any time you like, for any reason.